• Bit always remains in perfect position.
• Functions as snaffle with light rein pressure.
• Functions as mullen mouth as pressure increases.
• No pressure on palate or nutcracker effect.
• The contours of the mouth piece help the horse to find the correct head carriage.
• Horses that tend to get strong are corrected by a change of pressure points in the mouth.
• Specific shape of the D-rings bear on the outside of the mouth as a gentle correction to resistance to the direct rein.
• Sizes 5”, 5 ¼”, 5 ½”, 5 ¾”