Use code FREESHIP at checkout. Feed not included. Base level shipping level only on orders shipped to Canadian addresses. Cannot be combined with other offers. Some exclusions may apply. Contact us for more information. E&OE.
Fenwick's Liquid Titanium Therapeutic Mask produces calming effects for horses in a natural way. This lightweight, breathable, therapeutic mask works by producing negative ions and Far Infrared Rays that penetrate the horse's body and activate molecules and body cells that produce a varying degree of warmth.
The stimulated blood flow creates a healing effect on the body. This mask is a great tool for racehorses and other competition horses that need to calm down and focus.
The Pee Wee Horse bit is revolutionary in design. The Pee Wee bit is unlike any other bit on the market. This bit is so comfortable and kind in the horse’s mouth it gives the horse freedom to learn in a painless way!
There are three unique features of the Pee Wee Horse bit:
The Pee Wee bit is unique in that it is the only bit that has a floating mouth piece! This unique feature prevents the horse’s tongue being pinched against the teeth, as a result the horse does not learn to put its tongue over the bit. It also allows the horse to eat and drink freely as the horses tongue can move freely with the floating mouth piece.
The Pee Wee bit has a thinner mouth piece which allows room in the horse’s mouth for both the mouth piece and the tongue, as research shows 80% of horses have low palates and the majority of traditional bits have thick mouth pieces which create constant bruising to the soft palate. The Pee Wee has a sweet iron mouth piece that stimulates saliva and prevents the horse’s mouth from drying out. Sweet iron also tastes great to a horse and promotes a pleasurable experience.
The Pee Wee is the only bit on the market where the big rings do not contact the sensitive side of the horses face. The Pee wee eliminates the horses lips being forced against the teeth. In other bits the pinching causes the horse pain and results in the horse leaning on the bit and tossing its head to the side. The large rings of the Pee Wee fold back over the outside of the small side bars. These unique side bars keep the rings away from the lips. The side bars are strategically positioned just outside of the lower jaw and only contact the jaw when rein contact is given, giving a clear signal to the horse to move away from the pressure. The side bars are a revolutionary feature that creates a direct signal on the outside of the horses jaw and makes it easy for the horse to understand the command given.
The Pee Wee bit comes with easy to follow instructions how to correctly set up the bit.
The Acavallo gel bit guard is an asset to any bridle. A quick and effective way to protect the mouth from pinching and gain more bit control. Contoured gel protectors mould comfortably around the mouthpiece inside of the bit rings to minimize friction and rubbing. These unique guards keep the bit perfectly straight in the mouth allowing for better turning and responsiveness. A real aid for training, young or difficult horses.
Already the first generation of our Acavallo Gel Bit Guards was a great international success. However, we wouldn’t live up to our own claims of being a technical innovation leader in the equestrian equipment industry, if we weren’t striving for a continuous improvement of our products.
With the development and design of our new CONTOURED Gel Bit Guards, we want to implement new standards for this product in terms of its functionality, durability and compliance with different national horse show regulations.
Featuring a concave (curved inward) shape on their inner surface (to the mouth) and a convex (curved outward) shape on their outer surface (to the bit ring), these bit guards eliminate the need of the formerly used projecting protectors. The advantages of this new design are quite obvious: Risks of rubbing or chafing on the outer skin of the mouth corners are mitigated, as these sensitive areas remain widely untouched. Furthermore, the free movability of the bit and the bit rings, as well as the natural chewing mechanism of the horse, are not inhibited in any way. Once attached to the bit, the special soft gel material keeps the bit guards in their correct position, avoiding rotation or other unwanted movements and enhancing a precise und undisturbed bit control by the rider. Suited for all equestrian disciplines.
The Equiline multilayer Soundless Ear Net (SLE) allows the horse to remain concentrated on its own work avoiding any distraction from environmental noises. SLE is made by 3 layers: the lower and the upper layer are made of allergy-free cotton with a special antibacterial treatment, while the middle layer is made of a technical sound-proofing material. More comfort and more concentration for a high level performance. You can select your own individual cords arrangement.
The instant gag goes on any bridle either over the crown piece or under (like a Bradoon Hanger), leaving the rope/rings to slip through the bit ring and attach to either the snaffle rein or a second rein of the rider's choice. Easy on and off without having to remove your bridle or change the cheek pieces.
Made of the finest Havana leather, durable nylon rope and stainless steel hardware.
Fenwick Equestrian's Liquid Titanium Therapeutic Mask with Ears is a breathable, therapeutic mask which helps your horse to focus and relax. The material helps to produce warmth and improve blood flow and circulation.
Optimal adaptation through the unique bit-design - flexibility on the sides
• Enhanced effect with minimum pressure on the reins
• Allows gentle and sensitive aids
• Enables easier communication between horse and rider
• Top-class and professional show jumpers inspired us in the development of the EZ-CONTROL-BIT.
• Their horses (show jumpers) often have a very strong impulsion, making it difficult at times for the rider to bring the horse back before each jump.
• When using too severe bits however, horses become too cautious, resulting in a lack of speed and power in the jumping course.
• With the EZ-CONTROL-BIT we have developed a bit which is very effective and has a strong action on demand, yet positioned soft and comfortable in the horse’s mouth.
• The effect of the bit comes into action gently. When the horse accepts the bit, it lies smoothly between tongue and lower jaw.
• Only in moments of disobedience, when the horse resists the rider's aid, the leverage action of the bit is initiated. As soon as the horse backs down and accepts the rider's aid, the bit acts flexible and soft on the horse’s tongue and bars.
• This particular effect of the EZ-CONTROL-BIT has proved its worth also in the training of young horses. Horse trainers speak of a self-learning-aspect, because many horses begin to correct themselves as soon as the leverage action is initiated.
• The problem of horses getting too strong in the rider's hands and running away from the rider's aid occurs quite often, not only in jumping. We have also had very good results in tests with children, who sometimes did not have enough strength to control their ponies when they were too strong or disobedient.
• With the EZ-CONTROL-BIT riders have a more effective impact on the horse, requiring less pressure on the reins.
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
This Herm Sprenger® Nathe Mullen Mouth Bit has a 15 mm hypoallergenic thermoplastic mouthpiece with port and high-quality 70 mm stainless steel loose rings. Commonly suitable for strong horses, it is a mouth- and tongue-friendly design that relieves pressure on the middle of the tongue. It can be helpful for horses that pull the tongue up.
Benefits of the thermoplastic mouthpiece:
Appreciated by sensitive and mouth-sensitive horses.
Promotes bit acceptance.
Excellent tolerance and hypoallergenic.
Food-safe, solvent-free, no plasticizers.
Smooth surface with no eraser-effect.
Temperature-neutral and highly flexible when cold.
The Original Bit Butter's special formulation provides soothing care to replenish moisture for dry, callused, unresponsive areas of your horse's mouth. Enriched with a “Mouth Softening Complex,” this palatable blend of natural butters, essential oils and unique flavor encourages acceptance and improves focus on the bit!
This double jointed pelham is often used to help control. The double joint with copper lozenge will soften the nutcracker action and assist with salivation. Mouthpiece thickness: 16mm. Cheek height: 125mm (4.5"), 130mm (5"), 140mm (5.5").
Composition: Stainless steel, blue sweet iron mouthpiece
Fabric Guide: Stainless steel is the most common material for bits. Durable, easy to clean, tasteless and it does not rust. Blue sweet iron oxidizes easily to create warmth and a sweet taste which helps with bit acceptance and encourages salivation. The addition of Brass Alloy inserts where present, help produce a warm, more palatable bit. Please note the blue colour will fade with use.