Use code FREESHIP at checkout. Feed not included. Base level shipping level only on orders shipped to Canadian addresses. Cannot be combined with other offers. Some exclusions may apply. Contact us for more information. E&OE.
Fenwick's Liquid Titanium Therapeutic Mask produces calming effects for horses in a natural way. This lightweight, breathable, therapeutic mask works by producing negative ions and Far Infrared Rays that penetrate the horse's body and activate molecules and body cells that produce a varying degree of warmth.
The stimulated blood flow creates a healing effect on the body. This mask is a great tool for racehorses and other competition horses that need to calm down and focus.
The Pee Wee Horse bit is revolutionary in design. The Pee Wee bit is unlike any other bit on the market. This bit is so comfortable and kind in the horse’s mouth it gives the horse freedom to learn in a painless way!
There are three unique features of the Pee Wee Horse bit:
The Pee Wee bit is unique in that it is the only bit that has a floating mouth piece! This unique feature prevents the horse’s tongue being pinched against the teeth, as a result the horse does not learn to put its tongue over the bit. It also allows the horse to eat and drink freely as the horses tongue can move freely with the floating mouth piece.
The Pee Wee bit has a thinner mouth piece which allows room in the horse’s mouth for both the mouth piece and the tongue, as research shows 80% of horses have low palates and the majority of traditional bits have thick mouth pieces which create constant bruising to the soft palate. The Pee Wee has a sweet iron mouth piece that stimulates saliva and prevents the horse’s mouth from drying out. Sweet iron also tastes great to a horse and promotes a pleasurable experience.
The Pee Wee is the only bit on the market where the big rings do not contact the sensitive side of the horses face. The Pee wee eliminates the horses lips being forced against the teeth. In other bits the pinching causes the horse pain and results in the horse leaning on the bit and tossing its head to the side. The large rings of the Pee Wee fold back over the outside of the small side bars. These unique side bars keep the rings away from the lips. The side bars are strategically positioned just outside of the lower jaw and only contact the jaw when rein contact is given, giving a clear signal to the horse to move away from the pressure. The side bars are a revolutionary feature that creates a direct signal on the outside of the horses jaw and makes it easy for the horse to understand the command given.
The Pee Wee bit comes with easy to follow instructions how to correctly set up the bit.
The Acavallo gel bit guard is an asset to any bridle. A quick and effective way to protect the mouth from pinching and gain more bit control. Contoured gel protectors mould comfortably around the mouthpiece inside of the bit rings to minimize friction and rubbing. These unique guards keep the bit perfectly straight in the mouth allowing for better turning and responsiveness. A real aid for training, young or difficult horses.
A raised and padded nose, browband and ergonomic, pressure reducing all in one headpiece ensures this super bridle provides great comfort. Featuring contrast stitching, detachable flash, leather braided reins, hook stud billets and stainless steel fittings. Avignon leatherwork is vegetable tanned for a supple, attractive finish.
Produced using the same custom-fit technology as used in human earplugs, T-Foam Equine EarPlugs conform to the horse’s ear creating a strong seal, eliminating all noise. Heat reactive, softening with body temperature and becoming more comfortable the longer they are in. Available in black to make them ideal for use while showing!
Fenwick Equestrian's Liquid Titanium Therapeutic Mask with Ears is a breathable, therapeutic mask which helps your horse to focus and relax. The material helps to produce warmth and improve blood flow and circulation.
Already the first generation of our Acavallo Gel Bit Guards was a great international success. However, we wouldn’t live up to our own claims of being a technical innovation leader in the equestrian equipment industry, if we weren’t striving for a continuous improvement of our products.
With the development and design of our new CONTOURED Gel Bit Guards, we want to implement new standards for this product in terms of its functionality, durability and compliance with different national horse show regulations.
Featuring a concave (curved inward) shape on their inner surface (to the mouth) and a convex (curved outward) shape on their outer surface (to the bit ring), these bit guards eliminate the need of the formerly used projecting protectors. The advantages of this new design are quite obvious: Risks of rubbing or chafing on the outer skin of the mouth corners are mitigated, as these sensitive areas remain widely untouched. Furthermore, the free movability of the bit and the bit rings, as well as the natural chewing mechanism of the horse, are not inhibited in any way. Once attached to the bit, the special soft gel material keeps the bit guards in their correct position, avoiding rotation or other unwanted movements and enhancing a precise und undisturbed bit control by the rider. Suited for all equestrian disciplines.
• 100% pinchless. • Wings position the bit correctly regardless of head position. • Cheek plates bear on the sides of the mouth providing an indirect rein effect to correct resistance to the direct rein. • Can be used as a loose ring or mild gag. • Set up as a gag increases impact of the rein aides on the mouth and pole. • Sweet copper promotes Better Acceptance. • No nutcracker effect and no palate pressure. • Sizes 4 ½”, 5”, 5 ¼”, 5 ¾”
Optimal adaptation through the unique bit-design - flexibility on the sides
• Enhanced effect with minimum pressure on the reins
• Allows gentle and sensitive aids
• Enables easier communication between horse and rider
• Top-class and professional show jumpers inspired us in the development of the EZ-CONTROL-BIT.
• Their horses (show jumpers) often have a very strong impulsion, making it difficult at times for the rider to bring the horse back before each jump.
• When using too severe bits however, horses become too cautious, resulting in a lack of speed and power in the jumping course.
• With the EZ-CONTROL-BIT we have developed a bit which is very effective and has a strong action on demand, yet positioned soft and comfortable in the horse’s mouth.
• The effect of the bit comes into action gently. When the horse accepts the bit, it lies smoothly between tongue and lower jaw.
• Only in moments of disobedience, when the horse resists the rider's aid, the leverage action of the bit is initiated. As soon as the horse backs down and accepts the rider's aid, the bit acts flexible and soft on the horse’s tongue and bars.
• This particular effect of the EZ-CONTROL-BIT has proved its worth also in the training of young horses. Horse trainers speak of a self-learning-aspect, because many horses begin to correct themselves as soon as the leverage action is initiated.
• The problem of horses getting too strong in the rider's hands and running away from the rider's aid occurs quite often, not only in jumping. We have also had very good results in tests with children, who sometimes did not have enough strength to control their ponies when they were too strong or disobedient.
• With the EZ-CONTROL-BIT riders have a more effective impact on the horse, requiring less pressure on the reins.
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
FLAIR® Strips are drug-free, self-adhesive nasal strips that support horses’ nasal passages and promote optimum respiratory health of equine athletes, in all disciplines and every level of competition.
For best results, apply FLAIR Strips at least 30 minutes prior to exercise, riding or any other activity that may cause the horse to sweat.
Before use, remove dirt and oil from the horse's nose with a clean, dry cloth or paper towel and brush hair on the nose upward.
Store at room temperature. Strips that are exposed to extreme heat or cold may not adhere properly.
FLAIR Strips should be stored at 50-80°F (10-26°C). For best results, apply Strips when they are close to the same temperature as the horse’s skin.
Remove FLAIR Strips by peeling gently, but firmly from the top corner toward the middle. Don't remove by pulling up or down. Adhesive may cause slight loss of hair, as experienced with normal shedding.
FLAIR Strips are a one-time use product; but, they can be left on until the horse rubs it off or the adhesive wears out and the Strip falls off.