Hoof Doctor Putty
MMS_HOOFDRRegular price $39.99
Hoof Doctor Putty is a unique hoof putty based on Birch Bark Extract, Betulin, Clinoptilolite, and Fish Oil for the professional care of horses' hooves. It is a non-caustic product easily applied to the white line, hoof wall separations, and hoof frog.
- Aids elasticity of the hoof wall
- Promotes healthy growth of the hoof
- Promotes hoof strength
- Non-irritating and safe to apply without wearing gloves
- The product does not dry out, but keep container tightly closed when not in use
- Can be used under pads to keep soles and frogs in healthy condition
- Made with a non-caustic formulation—contains no copper sulfate, no harmful or petroleum-based products
- Please note the equine care product is for hoof use only.
- The product has a distinctive smoky smell
Thoroughly clean the hoof of visible mud and a towel dry before application
If barefoot, apply the product twice per week
If shod, pull shoes off and apply during each shoe reset. Should also be applied prior to resetting the shoes
Use regularly as a preventative.