SNM Performance Ultra Gelotion
WES_114131Regular price $94.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion is our clinical strength, FEI compliant herbal formula for proven, long-lasting and targeted pain relief.
Top level performance horses endure daily strains on their muscles, ligaments, tendons and soft tissue. Inflammation and swelling can open the door for career ending injuries and chronic pain in active horses. The right herbal liniment can reduce the risk of injury and help your horse feel as fresh after their performance as when you started. In some situations, a liquid liniment is difficult to apply without waste or keep in place on active horses. That’s why we developed our clinical strength Performance Ultra Gelotion. All the proven pain relief benefits of our Performance Ultra Liniment with a thicker consistency that stays in place. All while being safe for everyday use and regulated competition.
Use anytime and anywhere to rapidly reduce pain and inflammation. The thicker consistency makes it easy to target exact muscle groups or soft tissue for treatment. Ideal for use before and after each ride to prevent injuries. The concentrated Gelotion is safe for your own hands and can be applied without gloves. No waste or mess. Can be used under riding equipment, bandages, wraps, magnets or ceramics without any risk. Safe to use daily for long term maintenance or as a complement for equine therapy treatments.
Arenus is proud to offer Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion as a fast-acting, natural formula that stays in place for targeted pain relief of horses in high level competition.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SORE NO-MORE GELOTION FOR YOUR HORSE
We offer three formulas of Sore No-More Gelotion so you can find the right match for any horse: Classic, Performance and Performance Ultra.
The Performance Ultra Gelotion is the right choice for:
- Horses with a heavy work level.
- Horses with severe arthritis, chronic inflammation or sore muscles.
- Horses with specific injuries, soft tissue injuries or problem areas.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners and equine professionals looking for a safe complement for therapy treatments.
- Owners looking for a clinical strength, regulation compliant solution for targeted joint, muscle and soft tissue pain relief.