Stanford Bridle Patent
SCH_ 1101-00042-PRegular price $307.91
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- STANFORD combines functionality and sporty design: The bridle with anatomically shaped crank noseband has a unique neck piece. This was specifically adapted to the horse’s anatomy and allows unconfined movement of the ears. Due to the reduction of pressure in sensitive areas around cheekbone and neck, the comfort of the horse is considerably enhanced. STANFORD is equipped with two browbands: one simple leather browband and one with slim crystal chain.
- anatomic bridle in sporty lock
- crank noseband
- flat side parts
- equipped with two browbands: one simple leather browband and one with slim crystal chain
- cheek pieces with hook and stud
- throatlash adjustable on both sides